activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michal Singer <Michal.Sin...@expand.com>
Subject Re: Problems with disabling Advisory Support
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2008 05:26:55 GMT

Hi. The problem with them is that they are accumulated even though the temp
queues are deleted.
This cause memory accumulation. There is a bug open: AMQ-1255  on this
issue. However it will
only be resolved for 5.2. is there a work around for this so i can continue
to work with active mq? when
will this version be released?