activemq-users mailing list archives

From carbon60 <>
Subject Re: Configuration Confusion
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 00:27:25 GMT

carbon60 wrote:
> But the master/slave setup seems to cause a bottleneck with a single
> broker, no? I would rather have multiple brokers sharing the load in a
> peer-to-peer fashion.

I believe that this config should work:

    <broker xmlns="" brokerName="broker1"
id="broker1" useJmx="true" persistent="true"
            <!-- by default just auto discover the other brokers -->
            <networkConnector name="default-nc" uri="multicast://default"/>
            <transportConnector uri="tcp://localhost:61818?trace=true"

All the brokers will have their own data directory. This should give me
reliability and performance, I hope.