activemq-users mailing list archives

From Aymeric Alibert <aymericn...@gmail.com>
Subject Exclusive Consumer & Network of Brokers
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 19:48:31 GMT

I am trying to set-up an exclusive customer with a network of brokers (2
brokers).
I have 2 consumers connecting to a queue and both use
consumer.exclusive=true, but I still see messages going to both consumers.
I browse the distribution list and found that old thread about exclusive
consumer not being supported with Network of Brokers.
(http://www.nabble.com/Are-Exclusive-Consumer-queues-honored-across-a-broker-cluster--td8737027s2354.html#a8737027).
Can someone tell me if exclusive consumer are supported in a network of
brokers configuration?

I am using ActiveMQ 4.1

Thanks,

Aymeric.