activemq-users mailing list archives

From Igor Lobanov <i.loba...@cft.ru>
Subject Can ActiveMQ-CPP work "offline"?
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 16:28:52 GMT

Greetings!

I wasn't able to find an answer for this seemingly trivial question neither
in documentation for ActiveMQ-CPP nor in the forum archives - probably it is
my fault, but anyway...

Does ActiveMQ-CPP support working in offline mode? By "offline" I mean the
situation when remote messaging broker becomes inaccessible/down, but client
application is still able to dispatch messages via API calls, which are
persisted localy and forwarded to the broker once it comes back.

If so, what are message persistence options? If not, are there any
ActiveMQ-compatible messaging libraries which do support such functionality?

Thanks in advance!

--
Igor Lobanov