activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michal Singer <Michal.Sin...@expand.com>
Subject Re: Send response to temporary queue gets stuck after 3900 sends
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2008 05:41:20 GMT

Hi. After increasing the memory limitation of the broker, the 3900 has
increased to about 5610. this may show some kind of memory leak with the
Active MQ broker on my opinion.
Please keep in mind that i am using mostly temporary queues which are
deleted all the time, so the memory should be released.

Can any one help me with this problem??