activemq-users mailing list archives

From stevenbohrer <stev...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: MAP_TYPE support in ActiveMQ CPP
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 07:40:52 GMT

Hi Tim,

I've implemented the Map and List types now, and will work on submitting
them with the proper tests, etc.  However, I have another issue, I'm using a
Topic with MapMessages, and they don't seem to be received properly.  I
found https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-166 which seems to
describe the same problem, and notes it was resolved in V2.2.  Is that
version available yet?  If not (and I hope this isn't too much of a pain),
can you send me the fix, or tell me how to resolve the issue?

Thanks,

Steve