activemq-users mailing list archives

From jaya_srini <jya_sr...@Hotmail.com>
Subject ActiveMq persistence delivery mode
Date Sun, 09 Mar 2008 03:03:53 GMT

hi

I am observing the following behaviour with ActiveMq 5.0 release and I was
wondering if someone can tell me if this is expected or a bug

I have a single broker with one producer and a durable subscriber. All on
one machine. I am using a single Topic for publish and subscribe.

The session is set to AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE and transacted is FALSE

1)When I publish a single message to the Topic from the producer in a
PERSISTENT delivery mode I observe that 2 messages are sent and received.

2) When I publish a single message to the Topic from the producer in a
NON_PERSISTENT delivery mode I observe that 1 message is sent and received

In case of (1), Shouldn't the PERSISTENT delivery mode also send only 1
message?