activemq-users mailing list archives

From stevenbohrer <stev...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: MAP_TYPE support in ActiveMQ CPP
Date Thu, 06 Mar 2008 22:11:40 GMT

Tim,

As suggested, I'll continue this correspondence in this thread.

I decided to just modify the PrimitiveMap.* and MarshalPrimitiveMap.* files
in a manner consistent with what had already been done.  The java example I
saw didn't mesh well with the cpp files.  This is now completed and seems to
be working (checking it in, testing, etc, will be on the backburner for
awhile)

However, I have another problem.  Apparently we are using LIST_TYPE as well
and that is not supported in ActiveMQ CPP either.  I don't understand this
type nearly as well.  Are we simply talking about a Map without key names?