activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <>
Subject Re: JMX over HTTP - How to?
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 22:27:31 GMT

Hhmm, I guess you could use the Apache mod_proxy module to forward
requests/responses to/from the broker.

I'm not an expert in this area, but I don't think anything gets serialized
to XML when JMS client and broker are communicating over an http transport.
I would venture to guess that in this scenario the OpenWire protocol is
being tunneled through http.