activemq-users mailing list archives

From tpounds <trevor.pou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ document is incorrect - Does anyone use the documetation at all?
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 05:59:32 GMT

Have a look at this thread to resolve your issue.

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=15748971&framed=y&skin=2354

If you wish to update the ActiveMQ documentation you can create a login for
confluence just click on the edit page link at the very bottom of the page
you wish to edit, then sign-up for an account.