activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: VTD-XML 2.3
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:13:12 GMT
I guess VTD-XML is more suitable for the Camel sub project; we could
use it for XML routing and so forth.

Given the fact that VTD-XML appears GPL we'd not be able to host it at
Apache, but we could host it at the camel-extra project...

Does VTD-XML support the JAXP XPath API? Or any plans to? :) It'd
certainly make it a bit easier to integrate, but its not essential.