activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss Messaging Stomp Configuration
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 11:45:25 GMT
Just create a StomConnect object, configure it with whatever
ConnectionFactory you want from JBoss and call its start() method.

Use whatever JBoss mechanisms you want (EJB/MBeans/spring) to configure that

e.g. here's the JavaDoc
http://stomp.codehaus.org/maven/apidocs/org/codehaus/stomp/jms/StompConnect.html

On 26/02/2008, Johann Ungerer <JohannU@pyrogenesis.co.za> wrote:
> Indeed... ;)
>
>  My problem is the documentation seems a little light, or I don't have enough of a frame
of reference to make sense of it.

>  Below the documentation from Stomp:
>  If you use some kind of dependency injection framework like Spring you can configure
StompConnect using XML if you prefer. Just configure the StompConnect POJO with

>  the JMS ConnectionFactory instance
>  you can provide a JNDI InitialContext if you prefer, though its typcially easier to
just provide the JMS ConnectionFactory
>  optionally you can provide the uri to expose the Stomp services on.
>  i.e. the host name and port that Stomp clients will connect to. Typically this will
default to tcp://localhost:61613 but it can be any hostname/port

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration