activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <>
Subject Re: JBoss Messaging Stomp Configuration
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:13:22 GMT
On 26/02/2008, Johann Ungerer <> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>  Unfortunately the choice of messaging platform is not in my control, so I have to go
with one of the STOMP integration methods. I guess first prize will be StompConnect, but I'm
struggling a little to make out head or tail of the process.
>  I saw an article on ActiveMQ integration and tried the same strategy with the Stomp
connect class, by creating a stomp-ds.xml in the deploy directory. However, I'm getting the
following exception: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Class does not expose a management
interface: java.lang.Object; - nested throwable: (
Class does not expose a management interface: java.lang.Object)
>  I've traced that to the point where I now need to create some form of xmbean-dd file,
but before I continue down that road, can you confirm that I'm on the right track here, or
am I missing something simple and obvious?

You could try asking JBoss support why they can't work with StompConnect.

Open Source Integration

View raw message