activemq-users mailing list archives

From Johann Ungerer <Joha...@pyrogenesis.co.za>
Subject RE: JBoss Messaging Stomp Configuration
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:46:17 GMT
Hi James,

See http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=128884 for the response
from JBOSS.

Regards,
j/

-----Original Message-----
From: James Strachan [mailto:james.strachan@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 February 2008 11:13
To: users@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: JBoss Messaging Stomp Configuration

On 26/02/2008, Johann Ungerer <JohannU@pyrogenesis.co.za> wrote:
> Hi Rob,
>
>  Unfortunately the choice of messaging platform is not in my control, so I have to go
with one of the STOMP integration methods. I guess first prize will be StompConnect, but I'm
struggling a little to make out head or tail of the process.

>  I saw an article on ActiveMQ integration and tried the same strategy with the Stomp
connect class, by creating a stomp-ds.xml in the deploy directory. However, I'm getting the
following exception: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Class does not expose a management
interface: java.lang.Object; - nested throwable: (javax.management.NotCompliantMBeanException:
Class does not expose a management interface: java.lang.Object)

>  I've traced that to the point where I now need to create some form of xmbean-dd file,
but before I continue down that road, can you confirm that I'm on the right track here, or
am I missing something simple and obvious?

You could try asking JBoss support why they can't work with StompConnect.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration