activemq-users mailing list archives

From Johann Ungerer <Joha...@pyrogenesis.co.za>
Subject JBoss Messaging Stomp Configuration
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:06:50 GMT
Hi All,

I'm totally new to the entire JMS environment, but am trying to connect a .NET Client to a
JBOSS Messaging implementation. Thus far I've tried with the NMS client, using an OpenWire
connector, but I figure this will never work.

It's been recommended that I use a STOMP connector, but can't quite get either my JBOSS Server
configured to listen on STOMP, or get STOMP to talk to the JBOSS.

Has anyone tried to make a C# client talk to JBOSS and if so, please provide some guidance
on what I need to do in order to achieve this.

TIA,
j/