activemq-users mailing list archives

From Zander Sprague <zander999...@hotmail.com>
Subject JBM vs ActiveMQ
Date Wed, 27 Feb 2008 03:33:25 GMT

Greetings,

    I'm a relative newbie and have a quick question on ActiveMQ performance.
We have a requirement for high volume publishing to a non-durable topic.  We're
currently using ActiveMQ and are quite happy with it but are being pushed by another
team to move to JBoss Messaging.   Does anyone have any recent benchmarks between
the two that I can take a look at?   Message payload size is between  512 bytes and 1K.

    I can sit down and build benchmarks for both and run a comparison, but I figured if you
guys have done a competitive analysis already I'd try and bum a look at your results.
A day saved is a day earned, eh? :)

           Thanks in advance,

                    -Zander