activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Store and Forward: Network of Brokers
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 01:20:03 GMT
On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 6:02 PM, GeekPro <kish_897@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Thanku so much...
>  Finally I configured with 2 brokers pointing each other
>  A->b and b->A
>  It worked fine.
>
>  When I configured with 4 brokers with mesh top'lgy
>  a->b , c , d.
>  b-> a , c , d
>  c-> a, b , d
>  d-> a, b, c
>
>  It didn't worked when the brokers in the network are more than 2. If there
>  is anything else I need to do please let me know

Does each network connector in each broker specify the correct
networkTTL for hops to make? Each one should specify 3 for messages to
make it from one end to the other in a linear topology. But it's
possible that you may not need this much if you're configuring a mesh
topology.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/