activemq-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Regarding Store and Forward: Network of Brokers
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 21:08:22 GMT
On Feb 13, 2008 12:22 PM, GeekPro <kish_897@yahoo.com> wrote:

> HI
>
> Config:
>
> Amq - 5.0
> OS - Linux
>

> I configured the network of brokers by creating multiple instances of the
> amq. I have a question like if I produce a message to the one of the broker
> in the network lets say broker1 using failover protocol does the message
> gets forwarded to the remaining brokers. please let me know whether I am in
> the right direction, if not pls tell me how can achive it. It would be great
> if you can respond me asap.

In a network of brokers, messages will be forwarded to the broker
where there is demand for the messages, but only if the networkTTL
option is set correctly for messages to make the correct number of
hops across the number of brokers in the network.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/

Blog: http://bruceblog.org/