activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <>
Subject Re: Single consumer for multiple brokers?
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:47:40 GMT

There is the composite 'fanout' transport, which allows you to replicate a
command across multiple brokers. However, when I last tested fanout, it
worked well for producing, but not so well for consuming.

There has also been some talk of a composite 'jedi' transport that would
allow your consumer to fanout receives across multiple brokers, but I don't
believe this has been implemented.