activemq-users mailing list archives

From greenbean <Kevin.Urci...@ngc.com>
Subject java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null xaRes
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 19:06:40 GMT

Any suggestions on what would cause this?  We are using Jencks 2.0.  This is
the first time we have seen this issue.  This has been working fine for a
long time.  It still appears to be working now except for this one case.  I
am not sure how to investigate this issue.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: null xaRes
tx=TransactionImpl:XidImpl[FormatId=257, GlobalId=csnwas12/60, BranchQual=,
localId=60]
        at
org.jboss.tm.TransactionImpl.enlistResource(TransactionImpl.java:507)

at
org.jencks.pool.PooledSpringXAConnection.createXASession(PooledSpringXAConnection.java:199)
        at
org.jencks.pool.PooledSpringXAConnection.createSession(PooledSpringXAConnection.java:277)

at
org.springframework.jms.support.JmsAccessor.createSession(JmsAccessor.java:200)
        at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate.access$500(JmsTemplate.java:78)

at
org.springframework.jms.core.JmsTemplate$JmsTemplateResourceFactory.createSession(JmsTemplate.java:1027)