activemq-users mailing list archives

From cedricb <cedricbomp...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Inactivity monitor exception is closing connection.
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 09:42:31 GMT

Hi Rob,

We've got the same issue with a Spring 2.5.1/ActiveMQ 5.0.0 application.

I've just tested the apache-activemq-5.1-20080227.125551-32 version and it
look like the problem is fixed... :-)

When do you think, 5.1 will be release?  I don't really want to go to
production with a snapshot version. If it's a simple fix, do you think it's
possible to backport it to the 5.0 branch?

Regards,
Cedric.

---
Could you try a snaphot of ActiveMQ 5.1 ?

thanks,
Rob