activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fred D <fred.demetri...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ.DLQ and maxiumRedeliveries
Date Thu, 28 Feb 2008 03:49:32 GMT

I believe you should set maximumRedeliveries to -1 ... this effectively
defines an infinite number of redeliveries ....
http://activemq.apache.org/redelivery-policy.html

You can set this in the activemq.xml config file in the /conf directory if
that is the config you use.

You can try the following snippet setting your queue name ...

<destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap>
           <policyEntries>

             <policyEntry queue="FOO">
               <redeliveryPolicy	maximumRedeliveries=-1>

               </redeliveryPolicy>
            </policyEntry>

         </policyEntries>
     </policyMap>