activemq-users mailing list archives

From Sven Panko <sven.pa...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: redeliveryCounter not updated correctly using ActiveMQ 5.0.0
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 09:52:27 GMT

I created an issue in JIRA and attached a simple test case to it. Please note
that a reconfiguration of Spring to use a different cacheLevel for the
DefaultMessageListenerContainer seems to solve this problem, but I think I
should never loose any messages when using XA, so I created the issue
anyways. Here's the link: