activemq-users mailing list archives

From ryarger <richard.yar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate messages sent to Queue after broker restarts
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:07:16 GMT

The DefaultMessageListenerContainer is supposed to handle the commit for you,
but I did try manually committing the session and I was still able to
reproduce the issue.

I have also confirmed that both the AMQ admin web page and the jconsole show
these messages as having been dequeued and a queue size = 0 right before I
bounce the broker.

So AFAICT the messages have been acknowledged and the transactions have been
committed, but the messages are redelivered as soon as the broker comes back
up.