activemq-users mailing list archives

From spiiff <>
Subject ActiveMQMessageStore in comparison to HighPerformanceJournal of AMQ4
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 09:50:09 GMT

some short questions on the amq message store..

Is it an enhancement of the HighPerformance Journal of the amq4x versions?
Is it faster then the (Howl - like) HighPerformance Journal  of amq4?
Can I couple a database to it, so after a delay messages are persisted to
oracle for example?

I think this is not the approach of the amq message store and the
configuration doesn't give me the possibility to connect JDBC...

So this is only a file based solution?

Best regards,