activemq-users mailing list archives

From semog <e.se...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# NMS questions.
Date Thu, 21 Feb 2008 00:19:48 GMT

Hi Scott,

The connect/reconnect scenario is implementation specific, which means it'll
be manual.  I've done something similar to what you are trying to do, but
the re-connect is quiet since my application doesn't have any user
interface.  Some applications may not want to re-connect, others may want to
send e-mail notifications.  It varies.

Let me know if you want any specific suggestions.

- Jim