activemq-users mailing list archives

From LukeH <lukeh...@yahoo.com>
Subject Sending a message from a BrokerFilter.
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:06:01 GMT

I created a BrokerFilter implementation that gathers some data when messages
are passed around. Now that data I want to send to each new consummer added
if the destination matches some criteria. So after calling
super.addConsumer() i want to build a ActiveMQBytesMessage and send it to
that consummer.
First of all is this a good aproach? Other sugestions?
I have an hard time trying to set the parameters to that message
(connectionId, producerId, messageId). How shoud i set them based on the
context and info from the method signature? And what shoud I use
message.writeBytes or message.setContent? I had a working version with
setContent but it started to fail when I tryed to use vm connector.