activemq-users mailing list archives

From sub3 <st...@subwest.com>
Subject Help With Virtual Topic
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 18:39:49 GMT

Hi,
I can't seem to get the VirtualTopic working correctly.  I have 1 producer &
2 consumers.  However, each message only ends up getting to 1 of the
receivers.  Can someone tell me if I am setting these up correctly:

Producer:
Destination myQueue = session.createTopic("VirtualTopic.FOO");
producer = session.createProducter(myQueue);

Consumer A:
Destination myQueue = session.createQueue("Consumer.A.VirtualTopic.FOO");
consumer = session.createConsumer(myQueue);

Consumer B:
Destination myQueue = session.createQueue("Consumer.B.VirtualTopic.FOO");
consumer = session.createConsumer(myQueue);

Thanks.