activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jeroen van Bergen <vanbergen.jer...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Consumer not consuming messages
Date Sat, 16 Feb 2008 10:28:44 GMT

James.Strachan wrote:

>>Do you just do one call to receiveNoWait() then nothing else? It
>>sometimes takes up to a second for the first message to arrive?

It was a repeated call in a loop. The problem has been resolved. I'm not
quite sure what the root cause was, but after some experiments the
MessageConsumer is happily consuming messages. I still don't understand why
the QueueBrowser saw the message while the MessageConsumer did not pick up
anything. This is merely of academic interest to me now. Thank you for your
time.