activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Pure Master Slave not working
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 21:34:57 GMT

I've been using ActiveMQ 5.1 on XP and so far it's been pretty steady-eddy
wrt pure master/slave. However, I don't think I've been kicking the tires as
long and hard as you guys.  

There are a couple of related JIRA's: 

https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1257
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1079

At one point, I did have the master and slave hurling 'out of sync'
exceptions, but they were legit since the two were indeed out of sync w/one
another.  

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com



TBuckel wrote:
> 
> Hi Joe,
> 
> I'm currently also trying to get a stable Pure master/slave up and running
> and run in similar problems.
> I have tried 4.0.2, 4.1.1, 5.0.0 and a 5.1 snapshot. Neither worked
> sufficiently. Pretty frustrating.
> After having read your post I tried 4.1.1 again and - indeed the failover
> worked although there are error messages in both master and slave logs -
> so probably not suitable for a production deploy - how would you know if
> something was *really* wrong ;)
> I think there is a JIRA problem for the 4.1.1 error message lodged which
> says it was fixed in 5.0.0. Unfortunately other errors are coming up
> then...
> 
> Would be interesting to see how you go with this.
> 
> Cheers
> Thomas
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Pure-Master-Slave-not-working-tp15481240s2354p15510572.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message