activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Maximum number of durable topics per MQ instance.
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 20:13:36 GMT

FYI - I downloaded AIO4J and give it a whirl against ActiveMQ 5. Unless I'm
missing something, AIO4J is not  supported in ActiveMQ 5. The 'activeio' and
'aio' transport schemes (e.g., activeio:aio://localhost:61616 or
aio://localhost:61616) are not supported and there is no reference in the
activemq and activeio trunks to "com.ibm.io.*"

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com