activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMq Examples - EmbeddedBroker
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 15:22:17 GMT

The "[activemq_install_dir]/bin activemq" command will start a standalone
broker that, by default, uses the
"[activemq_install_dir]/conf/activemq.xml" configuration file. You're most
likely getting the bind error because the default JMX management port (1099)
has been taken by another process on your machine. You can change the
default management port in the activemq.xml file as follows.

<managementContext>
 <managementContext connectorPort="1199"
jmxDomainName="org.apache.activemq"/>
</managementContext>

Not sure what's going on with your other problem, but note that the
"EmbeddedBroker" example is supposed to just wait forever.

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com