activemq-users mailing list archives

From shoba <shobaran...@gmail.com>
Subject ActiveMq Examples - EmbeddedBroker
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:14:54 GMT

Hi,
    I'm using ActiveMq from 2 weeks, when I'm running ant embedBroker in
activemq/examples folder, the activemq server is starting. but I'm unable to
close activemq server. I closed console in Eclipse. But activemq server is
running. All the examples in example folder are running. But
http://localhost:8161/admin is not starting.
    From console when I'm running
   cd [activemq_install_dir] /bin activemq
it is giving the following error:
 Transport Connector could not be registered in JMX: Failed to bind to
server s
ocket: tcp://localhost:61616 due to: java.net.BindException: Address already
in
use: JVM_Bind

Can anyone say me how can i shutdown ActiveMQ server and start from command
promt. I':-(m using windows 2000