activemq-users mailing list archives

From davewolfs <david.t...@gmail.com>
Subject Maximum number of durable topics per MQ instance.
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:05:12 GMT

Hello everyone,

I am hoping that some of you could provide me with some realistic numbers on
the maximum number of Durable Topic subscribers.

I have never worked with Active MQ so I am not familiar with it's limits.
In a production environment what are some realistic numbers for the maximum
durable topic subscribers?

Is ActiveMQ capable of handling durable subscribers in the thousands i.e.
5000 subscribers or is a number like this pushing the limits.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Dave