activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Rosenberg <>
Subject Re: Sent + Pending should equal Received, no?
Date Sat, 09 Feb 2008 10:20:14 GMT

Now, after closing down all connected clients, and restarting the broker, the
webconsole shows the same queue has 2 pending messages....Clicking on browse
messages shows no messages.....

I'm wondering if the jmx QueueViewMBean needs to have more refinement to
display more detailed status of messages that are in various states (e.g.
cached, redelivered, recovered, rolled-back, etc.)...

Or is it likely a bug altogether...

Fun stuff