activemq-users mailing list archives

From johnu <john_urb...@yahoo.com>
Subject Memory leaks using ActiveMQ CMS with MFC
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 21:26:11 GMT

Hi all,

I'm building an MFC application that uses the ActiveMQ CMS to communicate
with an ActiveMQ server.  When I first introduced MFC into my project, I
started getting "Detected memory leaks!" showing up in my output when
debugging.  To verify this was due to ActiveMQ, I created a separate MFC
console application and copied the code from the vs2005-activemq-example
project into it.  I've included the source and the memory dump. Are there
any settings I can use to fix this or is this a bug in ActiveMQ?

Thanks,
John
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15364251/mvc-example.cpp mvc-example.cpp
http://www.nabble.com/file/p15364251/memory-dump.txt memory-dump.txt