activemq-users mailing list archives

From ttmdev <joe.fernan...@ttmsolutions.com>
Subject Re: Setting Authentication in Active MQ
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 14:54:46 GMT

connectionfactory.createQueueConnection(usr,pwd) is simply overriding the
userid and password that was assigned to the connectionfactory when it was
instantiated via its ActiveMQConnectionFactory(user, password, url)
constructor. AFAIK, you cannot dynamically add users; the default broker
security plugin works of a static list of users. However, one could develop
a new plugin that supports runtime updates.

Joe
www.ttmsolutions.com