activemq-users mailing list archives

From pangupta <>
Subject Setting Authentication in Active MQ
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 12:39:33 GMT

Hello All
     I am implementing JMS using NON-JNDI connectivity . Now i want to test
it with ActiveMQ server. I have one query here. In the following piece of
ActiveMQConnectionFactory(user, password, url);
where do we set the user and password for the connection Factory on the
active mq server. By default it works fine and takes some DEFAULT USERID and
PASSWORD. But if i need to create new user and grant him rights , how can  i
achieve this.
    There is one more thing. When i create a queueConnection
How is this usr different from the first one. ? Using JNDI i know the first
credentials and principals are used to authenticate JNDI and the other
params are for further authentication of the connection and queues.
Does anyone worked on it earlier?