activemq-users mailing list archives

From Jason Rosenberg <jrosenb...@shopzilla.com>
Subject Re: Transport failed, attempting to automatically reconnect due to...
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 06:01:47 GMT

Hi,

Don't know if you are using connection pooling....I've solved this issue by
setting the idle timeout to 0 (infinite timeout), for pooled
connections.....Unfortunately, the PooledConnectionFactory doesn't expose
the idleTimeout property, so I sub-classed it as a work-around.  I've filed
an issue which outlines the work-around: AMQ-1578

Jason