activemq-users mailing list archives

From Michal Singer <>
Subject Active MQ broker embedded with spring configuration problems
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2008 12:42:55 GMT

Hi. I am trying to raise an embedded Active MQ broker using spring
configuration file. I work with spring 2.0.6 & Active MQ 5.0.0. The only way
that works is this:
 <amq:broker brokerName="brokerFactory" useJmx="true" persistent="true">
        <amq:managementContext connectorPort="1099"
      <amq:transportConnector name="openwire" uri="tcp://localhost:61616" />

With this way i have a few problems:
1. how do i define the active mq configuration file. i can't see any way?
2. I am trying to define: amq:networkConnectors but I get the following
error -
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: cvc-complex-type.2.4.a: Invalid content was
found starting with element 'amq:networkConnectors'. One of
'{WC[##other:""]}' is expected.

I use the following namespace and according to the documentation this
element should work:

Any help would be highly appreciated.