activemq-users mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james.strac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ 5: install as windows service does not work
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 10:30:35 GMT
On 20/01/2008, ander.b <ander.ben@gmail.com> wrote:

> Well I found the solution to my problem. The command line used to start
> ActiveMQ 5 is wrong. It looks like the wrapper configuration for ActiveMQ 4
> was not updated to reflect the necessary changes for version 5. You need to
> change the following line in wrapper.conf from:
>
> wrapper.app.parameter.1=org.apache.activemq.console.Main

> wrapper.app.parameter.1=org.apache.activemq.console.Main start

Thanks for the patch!

I've raised an issue to track this one...

FWIW I think this might be fixed in trunk as the windows, linux and
osx versions use this..

wrapper.app.parameter.1=org.apache.activemq.console.Main
wrapper.app.parameter.2=start

So I think this is resolved in trunk now
--
James
-------

Open Source Integration