activemq-users mailing list archives

From Marco Buss <marco.b...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Using one session per message
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 18:51:43 GMT
I think that is not what i mean. I have a situation at testing activemq
performance, where on a longer time period nothing happens at a connection.
And so an Exception occurrs and i cant send other messages. I set
wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=0 to change that.
If i understand it correctly the failover only works if i set the
failover connection, and not in that way to connect to the same uri.