activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <rainer.kl...@dp-itsolutions.de>
Subject Re: Consumer hangs
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:44:42 GMT
activemqnewbie schrieb:
> Issue we have is different from  the  one you specified.
> We are testing with just one producer and one consumer to start with and we
> are having issues with the consumer not receiving messages after  sometime.
> But when I publish more messages  ,same consumer  does consumes messages and
> hangs again after sometime  as usual and this pattern repeats.
> We are using durable persistent topics.
> I dont see any exceptions .

Could still be the same issue, because "single producer, single
consumer" did also not always work right. I suggest to try the latest
snapshot. If your application still doesn't work, file a Jira issue.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Rainer Klute
Architect

IT Services Europe
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
Konrad-Adenauer-Platz 1
40210 Düsseldorf
Germany

Phone:  +49 (0)211 163 1156
Mobile: +49 (0)172 2324824
http://www.dhl.com/
rainer.klute@dp-itsolutions.de

OpenPGP fingerprint: 10F3E02A46E48B5BE7F1B70263F50FB920B926C2