activemq-users mailing list archives

From Rainer Klute <rainer.kl...@dp-itsolutions.de>
Subject Re: Consumer hangs
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:10:21 GMT
Could it have to do with
<https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQ-1490>? If I remember
correctly, this issue has been fixed for the "multiple producers, single
consumer" case by some snapshot version *after* version 5.0 had been
released.

However, as I discovered recently, it is still broken for the "single
producer, multiple consumers" case and I reopened AMQ-1490. (I shall try
"multiple producers, multiple consumers" later when "single producer,
multiple consumers". I also plan to do some stress tests with messages
with properties.)

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Rainer Klute
Architect

IT Services Europe
Deutsche Post IT Services GmbH
Konrad-Adenauer-Platz 1
40210 Düsseldorf
Germany

Phone:  +49 (0)211 163 1156
Mobile: +49 (0)172 2324824
http://www.dhl.com/
rainer.klute@dp-itsolutions.de

OpenPGP fingerprint: 10F3E02A46E48B5BE7F1B70263F50FB920B926C2