activemq-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From marcus olsson <...@svep.se>
Subject Re: lots of new exceptions in activemq 5.0.0
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:18:24 GMT

I also did that on the ActiveMQ server-side, but this resulted in "too many
files" problem, since ActiveMQ never closed down any connections.



ttmdev wrote:
> 
> I started getting the inactivity exceptions when I switched to the latest
> 5.0 and addressed them by setting wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration to 0
> 
> Joe
> 
> 
> jla415 wrote:
>> 
>> Hello,
>> 
>> I tried switching a recent activemq/camel project to 5.0.0 from 4.1.1
>> and I'm getting a lot of new exceptions:
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 2007-12-16 22:48:38,088 [ActiveMQ: Inactivity Handler:
>> localhost/127.0.0.1:61616] WARN
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection  - Async exception with no
>> exception listener:
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was
>> inactive for too long: localhost/127.0.0.1:61616
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityIOException: Channel was
>> inactive for too long: localhost/127.0.0.1:61616
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor$4.run(InactivityMonitor.java:108)
>> 2007-12-16 22:48:38,091 [ActiveMQ Transport:
>> tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616] WARN
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection  - Async exception with no
>> exception listener: java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
>> java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
>> 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
>> 	at java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:129)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.fill(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:50)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedInputStream.read(TcpBufferedInputStream.java:58)
>> 	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:353)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:192)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:184)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
>> 
>> 
>> i'm not sure if this is relevant but the setter for
>> MaxInactivityDuration is misspelled in the source:
>> 
>> (WireInfo.java)
>> 
>>     public void seMaxInactivityDuration(long maxInactivityDuration)
>> throws IOException {
>>         setProperty("MaxInactivityDuration", new
>> Long(maxInactivityDuration));
>>     }
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> also:
>> 
>> 
>> 2007-12-16 22:49:38,093 [ActiveMQ Transport:
>> tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616] WARN
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection  - Async exception with no
>> exception listener: java.io.EOFException
>> java.io.EOFException
>> 	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:192)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:184)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
>> 2007-12-16 22:50:08,104 [ActiveMQ Transport:
>> tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616] WARN
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection  - Async exception with no
>> exception listener: java.io.EOFException
>> java.io.EOFException
>> 	at java.io.DataInputStream.readInt(DataInputStream.java:358)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.openwire.OpenWireFormat.unmarshal(OpenWireFormat.java:268)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.readCommand(TcpTransport.java:192)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.doRun(TcpTransport.java:184)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.run(TcpTransport.java:172)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
>> 2007-12-16 22:50:08,110 [AcitveMQ Connection Worker:
>> tcp://localhost/127.0.0.1:61616] INFO
>> org.apache.activemq.AdvisoryConsumer  - Failed to send remove command:
>> javax.jms.JMSException: Broken pipe
>> javax.jms.JMSException: Broken pipe
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.util.JMSExceptionSupport.create(JMSExceptionSupport.java:62)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1154)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.AdvisoryConsumer.dispose(AdvisoryConsumer.java:56)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.cleanup(ActiveMQConnection.java:1326)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.transportFailed(ActiveMQConnection.java:2027)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection$4.run(ActiveMQConnection.java:1663)
>> 	at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
>> 	at
>> java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>> 	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)
>> Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
>> 	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
>> 	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
>> 	at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpBufferedOutputStream.flush(TcpBufferedOutputStream.java:105)
>> 	at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.tcp.TcpTransport.oneway(TcpTransport.java:154)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.InactivityMonitor.oneway(InactivityMonitor.java:157)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.oneway(TransportFilter.java:82)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.WireFormatNegotiator.oneway(WireFormatNegotiator.java:91)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.MutexTransport.oneway(MutexTransport.java:40)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.oneway(ResponseCorrelator.java:59)
>> 	at
>> org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection.asyncSendPacket(ActiveMQConnection.java:1152)
>> 	... 7 more
>> 
>> 
>> both the client and the server are running on the same machine with
>> the default activemq config file - the only change was upgrading to
>> 5.0.0 before the exceptions started popping up
>> 
>> anyone have any ideas why all these exceptions are happening with the
>> new version?
>> 
>> Thanks,
>> Jason
>> 
>> 
> 
> 

-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/lots-of-new-exceptions-in-activemq-5.0.0-tp14371626s2354p15183427.html
Sent from the ActiveMQ - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message