activemq-users mailing list archives

From DominicTulley <dominic.tul...@telelogic.com>
Subject Re: CMS does not correctly support prefetchSize=0
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:35:28 GMT

Thanks for the prompt reply Tim.  I didn't want to raise a Jira until it
seemed likely that it was a defect rather than a mistake I was making.

I've now raised Jira  https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/AMQCPP-161
AMQCPP-161  to cover this.

I don't have a test case at this point (the code encountering it is too big
to use) but I'll see what I can do about this.

-Dominic