activemq-users mailing list archives

From Eric-AWL <eric.vinc...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Re: "Embedded broker", "network of brokers" and "temporary queues"
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2008 16:39:36 GMT

I continued my tests.

now a lot of exchanges are good, the client process (embedded VM)
initializes 100 threads. each creates one temporary queue, sends a message
on a fixed queue referencing the temporary queue for the answer and wait for
the answer on the temporary queue. a loop of 10 such questions/answers is
done then the thread deletes the temporary queue and exists.

On the server process (embedded VM), a listener listens to the fixed queue,
receive message and sends the answer on the temporary queue indicated in the
message

The client test is done 5 times. And during the test, the client process
blocks waiting for the answer on the temporary queue.

When I look the process client with the "JMX" web site , I find the
temporary queue and see that there is
1 consumer,
a dequeuecount at 6
a dispatchcount at 6
an enqueuecount at 6
a queuesize at 0

When I look the server process, I find the temporary queue and see that
there is
1 consumer
a dequeuecount at 5
a dispatchcount at 6
a enqueuecount at 7
a queuesize at 2

I don't understand why the server process doesn't send the enqueued messages
to client process via the network of brokers link

Eric