activemq-users mailing list archives

From Fady <f...@legsem.com>
Subject Messages are not removed from queue after onMessage is fired
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2008 13:42:13 GMT

Hello,

I am new to JMS and ActiveMQ so I am probably doing something stupid but
can't figure out what it is:

I am running ActiveMQ 5.0.0 imbedded in a Tomcat application. I have a
non-persistent producer, from a non-transacted and autoacknowledge session,
creating messages in a queue and a MessageListener processing them in an
onMessage event.

Everything goes fine apart from the queue size which keeps growing (as
reported by JMX).

I was assuming messages would be automatically removed once the onMessage
method terminates.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Fady