activemq-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Bigard <obig...@axway.com>
Subject RE: High message frequency causes ActiveMQ to freeze
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2008 07:10:10 GMT

Hi,

Here is the extract of my "activemq.xml" configuration file:

    <destinationPolicy>
      <policyMap>
        <policyEntries>
          <policyEntry queue=">" producerFlowControl="false">
            <dispatchPolicy>
                  <simpleDispatchPolicy/>
            </dispatchPolicy>
          </policyEntry>
        </policyEntries>
      </policyMap>
    </destinationPolicy>

I put this part at the beginning of the file, just after the "broker" tag.
I also tested with the exact name of the queue I'm using in my testcase...
still the same freeze...

Today I'll try with the last SNAPSHOT.

Thank you