activemq-users mailing list archives

From Olivier Bigard <obig...@axway.com>
Subject RE: High message frequency causes ActiveMQ to freeze
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2008 06:59:36 GMT

Hello,

We had the same problem with ActiveMQ 5.0.0.
Yesterday we downloaded the last 5.1 SNAPSHOT and the message disappeared,
but ActiveMQ is still frozen after some messages...
I put a message in the forum with our Java code.
We are running ActiveMQ on Solaris platform with JDK 1.5.0_07.

Can anyone help us?
Thank you